SendOutCards is the premier greeting card and gift company based in Salt Lake City. We are a network marketing company with a unique online platform that lets you create a custom card, add a personal photo, write your message, add a gift and click send. We print a real card, stuff it, stamp it and mail it for you to any postal address anywhere in the world. We have an immediate need for a FULFILLMENT/SHIPPING OPERATOR to join our team.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Work with Fulfillment manager/supervisor to ensure product flow and quality to maintain consistency
of SendOutCards standards and operations
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of fulfillment/shipping.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Ensures that all product is received and placed in appropriate pick face and bin location.
- Adheres to all work place safety standards as mandated by company policy and OSHA regulation.
- Flexible schedule during peak seasons
- Fulfillment/Shipping experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- High dependability, high work ethic and dependable transportation.
- Competent team player always striving to improve the results of the organization
- One year of production/warehouse experience
- Must be able to be on your feet at extended periods of time
- Skill in lifting heavy packages and objects (must be able to lift 25lbs minimum)
- Knowledge of current safety practices
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High School diploma and/or related experience
Compensation: $11 - $12/HR - DOE
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life