UX Copy Writer (UI/UX Focus)
SendOutCards is a premiere print on demand, online greeting card and gift company we are currently looking for a UX Copy writer to join the Marketing Team.
We are in the process of shifting our brand voice to reach an expanded target market by dialing in specific personas that our product is being built to serve. We are undergoing a redesign and further development of our website, products and services to help the cause of creating unity through kindness. In this re design we are operating under the directive of creating ease of use while facilitating our role as the premier assistant to human connection. We are in the midst of making that more known throughout the entirety of our brand. The UX copywriter plays an integral role in this by creating a consistent brand voice in all company communication.
Collaborate with the SendOutCards UX engineering team to provide direction on current and future projects.
Work with Marketing team to communicate brand voice through all copy writing Including:
- Website Copy (All parts of the website)
- Card and Gift Descriptions.
- Greeting Card copy (Come up with fun new greeting card sentiments)
- Campaign Card copy (Niche card campaigns for businesses to use)
- Copy on gift and product packaging
- Social Posts
- Email copy
- Rebrand Copy Writing
- Business Building Documents for SendOutCards Reps (ie comp plan details)
- 3+ years of professional copywriting experience, ecommerce experience is a plus!
- Ability to work with multiple teams to create consistency
- Desire to work cross departmentally to solve problems
- Strong knowledge of UX and UI principles
- Experience collaborating with UX, visual design teams to execute deliverables
- Strong digital copy writing background
Salary - DOE
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Personal Time Off