Customer Support Representative
Customer Support Representative (Salt Lake City)
SendOutCards is the premier greeting card and gift company based in Salt Lake City. We are a network marketing company with a unique online platform that allows you to create a custom card, add a personal photo, write your message, add a gift and click ‘send’. We print a real card, stuff it, stamp it and mail it for you to any postal address anywhere in the world. We have an immediate need for high quality and professional Customer Support Representatives to join our call center department team.
- Set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimum supervision.
- Possess proficient personal computer skills including working knowledge of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the issue; selecting and explaining the best solution to resolve the issue; expediting correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure resolution, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching pertinent information; assembling and forwarding information; and verifying customer’s understanding of the information and response.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, and suggesting information about other products and services that may be beneficial to their unique needs.
- Maintain customer records by proactively updating account information and processing any needed adjustments.
- Improve quality service by recommending improved processes and identifying new possible product and service applications.
- Assist customers via incoming phone, email and online chat with account management, technical support, and promoting products and services.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities.
- Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks using experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to contribute to and accomplish team goals through effective time management and positive work ethic.
- Proven ability to work well in team environment and with Supervisor and/or Manager.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Workdays are Monday through Friday and an occasional rotating Saturday working a minimum of 32-40 hours per week.
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Personal Time Off