SendOutCards is the premiere print-on-demand, online greeting card & gift company. We are looking for an amazing graphic designer to join our Marketing team creating new products (greeting cards & paper goods), social graphics, and marketing/event collateral.
We are currently expanding our card catalog to include single and multi-card campaigns, specifically designed for businesses & business people in several niche industries (such as real estate, healthcare, financial, insurance, health & beauty, dealerships, etc). We need someone to create (from concept through completion) beautiful and highly effective cards & campaigns so these businesses can stay top-of-mind when it comes to their customers/clients.
• Research & collaborate with specific business industries to determine the types of cards they would want to send to their customers/clients.
• Designing cards and card variations for our ever-growing & ever-evolving card catalog.
• Be able to write effective card copy.
• Create social graphics, marketing and event collateral as needed by the Marketing Team.
• Research trends (in the greeting card as well an many other industries) and evolve this research and understanding into creative, new, innovative concepts and products consumers will love.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Strong design skills using a Mac in an Adobe environment (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design)
• Must have an outstanding design portfolio.
• Must be a highly creative individual who is able to produce exceptional design and product innovation.
• Knowledge of print production standards & must be able to prepare files for final production
• Good communicator capable of writing good card copy (from heartfelt, to formal, to funny)
• Excellent understanding of typography and type-as-design aesthetic.
• Detail-oriented, well organized, responsible
• Independent worker, self-starter, highly motivated, reliable
• Flexible, able to complete many projects simultaneously
• Keeps a positive attitude while working well under pressure and tight deadlines,
• Network marketing industry experience a plus.
• Entry to Mid-level position experience with 2-5 years in a Graphic Design or related role (example: advertising, illustration, product development, freelance) with a portfolio
• Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Art, Design, Graphic Arts, or related field.
• Must be able to travel/commute to work & sit for 6-8 hours per day
• LINK TO AN ON-LINE PORTFOLIO REQUIRED
• A fun, friendly (and casual) environment
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• Paid personal time off (vacation, sick, etc)
• Paid holidays
• Community break room with free soda & snacks!
• Fun monthly employee appreciation events (birthday celebrations & cake, breakfasts, potluck parties, summer picnic/fair, halloween party with family trick-or-treating, and more!)
• Flexible hours (within reason)
• A solid career where you are truly making a difference (want proof? read below)
SendOutCards is the #1 mailer of first class mail. This is because our customers and distributors send MILLIONS of (y)our cards throughout the world every year. We are creating and strengthening relationships every day, while bringing the WORLD together through kindness & appreciation. Join our team and help us continue changing lives... one card at a time.
Salary - DOE