Warehouse Fulfillment Operator
SendOutCards is the premier greeting card and gift company based in Salt Lake City. We are a network marketing company with a unique online platform that lets you create a custom card, add a personal photo, write your message, add a gift and click send. We print a real card, stuff it, stamp it and mail it for you to any postal address anywhere in the world.
We have an immediate need for a Warehouse Fulfillment Operator to join our team.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Operates on a limited range of production work, involving normal tolerances and repetitive work. Speed and feed rates, and tooling are ordinarily prescribed. Work is generally limited to starting, stopping, feeding and tending machine, watching for imperfect operation. In case of trouble, alerts a set-up person or supervisor. Normally works under close supervision.
- Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
- Verifies incoming and outgoing items against bills of lading, invoices and purchase orders, all completed in a timely manner.
- Examines incoming shipments for damage or shortages and corresponds with shipper and Shipping Supervisor or Buyer to rectify; completes paperwork or forms required for documentation.
- Determines method of shipment utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates; prepares materials for shipping by weighing, packaging and stamping; prepares necessary shipping forms such as bills of lading.
- Ensures that all product is received and placed in appropriate pick face and bin location.
- Pulls all merchandise from pick list accurately and timely. Prepares all product for shipping as needed.
- Participates in routine, periodic inventories, counting and recording stock items.
- Adheres to all work place safety standards as mandated by company policy and OSHA regulation
- Fulfills all envelope size gifts and inserts.
- Knowledge of warehouse inventory management systems
- Proficient computer skills
- Competent team player always striving to improve the results of the organization.
- At least one year of shipping/receiving experience
- Skill in lifting heavy packages and objects (must be able to lift 25lbs minimum)
- Knowledge of current safety practices
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- High School or equivalent
Compensation: $13 - $14/hr – DOE
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Personal Time Off