SendOutCards is the premier greeting card and gift company based in Salt Lake City. We are a network marketing company with a unique online platform that lets you create a custom card, add a personal photo, write your message, add a gift and click send. We print a real card, stuff it, stamp it and mail it for you to any postal address anywhere in the world.
We have an immediate need for a Facilities/Production Worker/Mechanic to join our team.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Production / manufacturing experience preferred
- Computer literate
- Team Player
- Inspects materials, parts and products at different stages of production.
- Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Performs quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products.
- Adheres to all work place safety standards as mandated by company policy and OSHA regulation.
- Flexible schedule during peak seasons
- Maintains equipment needed for production.
- Perform and/or arrange for general building and fixture repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing
- Skilled and hard-working “handyman” to assist our maintenance and/or production departments
- Maintains function and reliability of facility systems and associated equipment
- Keep the building in a clean and orderly condition by examining the building on a regular basis for needed repairs, maintenance, and cleanliness.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- High dependability, high work ethic and dependable transportation.
- Competent team player always striving to improve the results of the organization
- Production warehouse experience preferred
- Experience repairing and maintaining facilities and production equipment preferred
- Computer literate
- Must be able to be on your feet at extended periods of time
- Skill in lifting heavy packages and objects (must be able to lift 25lbs minimum)
- Knowledge of current safety practices
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanically inclined individual with mechanical experience preferred
- High School diploma and/or related experience
Compensation: $14 - 16/hour - DOE
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Personal Time Off